26 June - 11 July
Bathurst Regional Council is continuously moving towards providing more sustainable events, and each year work to reduce our footprint.
We strongly encourage the move-toward-zero use of single use plastics.
Things you can do to reduce your footprint at the Bathurst Winter Festival:
- Bring your own drink bottle to fill up at the free water refill stations
- Bring your wine glass from last year’s Bathurst Winter Festival to reuse for this year’s drinks, or buy a reusable one this year
- Bring or buy a reusable coffee cup for your warm beverages
- Leave the top off your takeaway coffee cup to reduce unnecessary plastic use
- Follow the instructions on each bin when disposing of your waste:
- Lime green organics bin: for all food waste and napkins
- Yellow recycling bin: for all drink containers (except coffee cups)
- Red waste bin: for all other waste
- Leave the car at home and walk to the event, or carpool with friends and family
- Bring a reusable bag to the markets and events